Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Life Shuffle

This is a fun challenge that I am sure has been over-done by now.

I stole it from here.

Put your ipod on shuffle, then answer the following questions with whatever song comes up.

This was fun to do and I am surprised at how appropriate the songs were!

1. What would describe your personality? : Here Comes the Sun (Dan Fogelberg)

2. What do you like in a guy/girl? : They Do, They Don't (Jack Johnson)

3. How do you feel, today?: Never Been to Spain (Three Dog Night)

4. What’s your life’s purpose?: The Little Things (Colbie Caillat)

5. What is your motto? : Right Where I Belong (3 Doors Down)

6. What do your friends think of you?: Look After You (The Fray)

7. What do you think of your parents?: Goodbye Yellow Brick Road (Elton John)

8. What do you think about very often?: This Time (3 Doors Down)

9. What do you think of your best friend? : Get Stoned (Hinder) yikes!

10. What do you think of the person you like?: Bless the Broken Road (Rascal Flatts) How sweet!

11. What is your life story?: If Everyone Cared (Nickelback)

12. What do you want to be when you grow up?: Back 2 Good (Matchbox 20)

13. What do you think when you see the person you like?: Don't Close Your Eyes (Keith Whitley)

14. What do your parents think of you? : Every Other Weekend (Reba and Kenny Chesney) this is very appropriate

15. What will be played at your funeral? :Chasing Cars (Snow Patrol)

16.What is your hobby/interest?: Take This (Staind)

17. What is your biggest secret? : Gravity (John Mayer)

18. What do you think of your friends?: Hotel California (The Eagles)

19. What should you post this as? : Who Wants to Live Forever (Queen)

Sorry Toni about the "Get Stoned" entry. :)

1 comment:

Kandi said...

I love this Tracy! I need to charge my ipod so I can give it a try. I can't believe that Chasing Cars came up for the funeral song!!! I love that song and it almost brings tears to my eyes every time I hear it because I think of Denny dying on Grey's Anatomy. I know that sounds corny, but I know I'm not the only one that thinks about that. :)