Tuesday, July 22, 2008

They must think I'm an idiot!

OK, I admit I'm a pushover. For the most part, my kids have it made.

All I asked today was for the kids to get their crap out of the car so that I can vacuum. I swear that we could live for weeks with the amount of paraphernalia that they leave in there.

So they said they did it, so I head out with the vacuum happy to be completing this chore.

They are liars!

OMG, there is really no place to shove stuff in a car, granted, I do drive a Honda Odyssey, but they did. shove. sh*t. anywhere they could.

So, as the result. The kids will be on Amish restriction. That means that they are electronic free. No computer, cell phones, ipods, gameboys, wii, TV, DVD, phone, and anything else that has to be plugged in or charged.

What they WILL be allowed to do is clean.

And usually I am so easygoing that I seldom bother with the upstairs of the house. It is their domain and I'm not too anal about how it looks. You know, keep their bedroom doors shut and all that.

Not now. Not this week. This is the week that it is getting deep-cleaned. Every nook and cranny. I swear, my brother and I invented every trick my kids could ever try. There is no hope for them to EVER pull a fast one on me.

I hope they will learn this soon, life will be easier for all of us!

<

No comments: