Saturday, January 10, 2009

Catching up, boring style

  • We go a $50 gift card to Target for Christmas. There isn't a Target within 75 miles of here and I would rather not use it online. Isn't there someplace that I can trade it for another store card?
  • Washer froze during the cold weather INSIDE the washer and is still not fixed. had to order parts online and I chose a schmuck company
  • Dryer is also broken. My fault. i tried to dry a load that was waaay too wet and burned something in the control panel. See above for my lament about parts.
  • The laundry mat sucks.
  • Only 8 more school days until the end of the semester. NOW is when many of the kids I work with are finally interested in getting their grades above an "F". Sorry buds, I think you are SOL... Should have started this process at least 5 weeks ago!
  • Hayley has been dramatically sick. From puking at school to offering spectacular sound effects here at home. She is finally feeling better.
  • I live the dullest life on the face of the earth.
  • can't think of anything else.
  • BORING

2 comments:

Karen said...

sorry to see your washer and dryer aren't fixed yet! it's been too long! hoping the schmuck company get their act together!

Anonymous said...

re: Target card. could find anything online that you need andnuse it that way?
Or, i have a $50 gift card to Macy's that I'll trade you for the Target card (seriously!)... do you have a Macy's that's closer?