Monday, December 01, 2008

Trickle Down

Jacob got a new cell phone today. Actually I got the new cell phone and he got my old one. This is not the first time my little family has done the cell phone merry-go-round. He got a Motorola Rokr. I loved this phone. It was so easy to use and had a ton of great features. Hayley got my last cell phone. It was a Motorola Razr. I also loved this phone. (the only reason Jacob didn't get this phone the last time we did upgrades was because he said red razr's are kind of girly. He, thus, was stuck with an even older phone for awhile.) Anyway, I got the new phone. I got a blackberry Pearl. I don't think I like it. After having Motorola phones for the past few years, I have gotten used to the way they work. This is a whole new interface to get used to. I think I will enjoy the SmartPhone capabilities once I finally figure them out, but in the meantime, I am struggling with even finding how to send a text message. I did already figure out that this phone can sync many email addresses and my Facebook account! I bet I can even BLOG from my phone!!

1 comment:

Kandi said...

With that last statement, I'll be checking back in often for lots more blogging. :o)

The i-phone is on my wish list for the next time my cell plan expires (can't remember how long I have to go).

Happy Holidays!