Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christmas Thankfulness

My family is so blessed.

While my home is a bit shabby, we have a place to call home.

While my bank account isn't overflowing, our needs are always met.

While my job isn't always enjoyable, I am employed.

While my kids keep me busy and and create chaos wherever they go, I have three healthy, wonderful children that I adore.

I have a nice running vehicle with heated leather seats.

We have plenty of clothes to wear (and they're all piled up in the laundry room waiting for me).

We have food on the table

We have family and friends who love us and help us in so many ways.

Most of all we have love....

ETA: I stole the format of this post from another blog I read somewhere, I just can't remember where to give proper credit.

No comments: