Monday, September 15, 2008

Me from A to Z

A. Attached or single? Single, sadly.

B. Best friend? A few really good ones and one very best.

C. Cake or pie? Cake

D. Day of choice? Thursdays are golden. Something about the end of the week, with the anticipation of the weekend.

E. Essential item? My cellphone

F. Favorite color? red

G. Gummy bears or worms? gummy bears I guess. i really prefer Jelly bellies.

H. Hometown? Hillsboro, Oregon

I. Indulgence? books, lip gloss, nestle quik

J. January or July? definitely October

K. Kids? Three of them. I wanted four, he wanted two. Three is perfect!

L. Life isn’t complete without? Moments of silence

M. Marriage date? December, 1993 (Divorce was March 2005)

N. Number of brothers & sisters? 1 brother, but I am about to disown him because he is a schmuck.

O. Oranges or apples? I'm picky. Green apples only - fresh from the tree or a Granny Smith version. Never mushy sweet ones like Red or Yellow Delicious.

P. Phobias? having the phone or electricity disconnected. running out of toilet paper.

Q. Quotes? "fake it 'til you make it"

R. Reasons to smile? kids belly laughs, kindergarten soccer, cool mornings

S. Season of choice? Autumn!

T. Tag seven peeps! no way!

U. Unknown fact about me? I am still friends with every guy I ever dated (I think I must be the schmuck!)

V. Vegetable? Asparagus and cauliflower

W. Worst habits? nagging my kids

X. X-ray or ultrasound? I've had both.

Y. Your favorite food? popcorn

Z. Zodiac sign? I am a textbook Gemini.

No comments: