Friday, September 19, 2008

I'm so excited...

As I am headed up to Portland this weekend, I can't help but get excited at the prospect of

SHOPPING!

Good shopping.

Douglas County, Oregon is not known for being a shopping mecca in any way.

I get overwhelmed imagining the places to spend my money!

And then usually buy nothing.

Why is it that when I do have the time and opportunity to let loose, I just can't bring myself to buy?

You know, you always find a ton of things you want when you are broke, but when I am trying, I usually end up frustrated. (wow, i am writing in both first and third person in the same sentence--yikes!)

Anyway, my point is (yes, i do have one) I am going shopping. I am going to try to buy something, but am almost positive I will end up with next to nothing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I do the exact same thing. I have the money and the time and I know I need stuff, but I'll hem-and-haw and then decide "no.... I don't need anything...".

I hope you're able to come away with SOMETHING that you want - even just ONE thing!